Both of these worship songs were submitted by Ms. Tori. They have been a particular blessing to her in this season and she felt led to share them with the family.
We asked our Calvary family to share what God is teaching them in this difficult season. The submissions were varied and absolutely tremendous. This video is approximately half of the submissions we received.
There is so much about which we must continue to pray, but please take time together to lift these needs:
- Pray for our folks that are recovering from surgery.
- Keep praying for the healthcare workers on the front lines of the covid-19 pandemic.
- Lift up the many families facing economic turmoil in this crisis.
In this second section of sharing, we were able to incorporate some more sharing. We did our best to work around some technical challenges, but we felt it was important to let some beloved personality show despite the technical limitations. We believe you will be immensely blessed for listening.
Take a few minutes and discuss:
- Do you see an common ideas in the things people have shared?
- What has God been teaching us in all this time at home?
- Is there something we should share next week?
This joyous song of worship is a new favorite of Mike's. There is a powerful statement here that expresses the heart: "I don't wanna abuse your grace, God I need it every day; it's the only thing that ever really makes me wanna change."
- AWANA by ZOOM today at 5:00!
- Love the sharing? Maybe it's your turn. Contact Mike by Thursday to share for next week's worship time.
- The Ladies' Ministry has made the difficult decisions to cancel the annual Mother/Daughter Tea.
- There's a ton of Bible study video resources available to YOU through our subscription to RightNow Media. Sign up through our account here.
As you know, while our expenses change during a season like this, most of them remain - especially staff-related expenses. We recognize that many are dealing with cutbacks of many kinds, but please don't forget our responsibilities to our faith family. You can mail a check or money order to P.O. Box 777, Duncan, OK 73534, or click the donation button to give online.